Maui-based tech-entrepreneurs are invited to learn about America’s seed fund – SBIR/STTR program in an information session on December 14 at the Maui Research & Technology Center. This is for you if you:
- Are looking for R & D funding vehicles?
- Want to work with the federal government?
- Are searching for technology-based business opportunities that demonstrate outstanding potential for commercialization, innovation and investment?
In conjunction with a live-streaming from the New Mexico SBIR/STTR Innovation Summit, MEDB will be hosting Adrienne McClellan, M CTR (USA) with the NAVSEA SBIR/STTR program, to do one-on-ones with Hawaii companies interested to learn more about their program and open topics.
What to expect:
- One-on-one matchmaking with SBIR Program Managers and Technology Managers
- Networking opportunities to build relationships
- Learn directly from Federal Program Managers about how to effectively engage the SBIR/STTR program
December 14 8:30am – 2:00pm
(exact time to be confirmed)
Maui Research & Technology Centre
590 Lipoa Parkway, Kihei
To Schedule One-on-one Interviews with Adrienne McClellan on December 15, contact her at: email@example.com