The Maui Economic Development Board’s Ke Alahele Center is a LEED Certified office building in the Maui Research & Technology Park.
Come join other innovation-based businesses in MEDB’s dynamic neighborhood where we offer:
- Customizable spaces starting at 1088 sq. ft and up
- Convenient / easy access
- Minutes from Central Maui and Wailea
- Ample parking (some covered)
- Sweeping Haleakala, West Maui, and Ocean views
- High Speed Internet
- Functional common areas
- Professional office park environment
- Corporate neighbors: Pacific Disaster Center, Goodfellow Bors., boeing, Maui Brewing Co., and Hawaiiana
- 1-5-year leases
- The Donald G. Malcolm Center meeting facility for up to 80 people, equipped with projector and screen, WIFI, videoconferencing, and a prep kitchen
…all at competitive rates!
Click here to view our flyer.
To learn more about our space for lease, please contact John Harrisson, John@medb.org, or Cari Gerard, Cari@medb.org, or call our office at 808-875-2300.
We look forward to hearing from you!