Join us for the 3rd Annual Hawaii Small Business Conference at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on May 2 & 3, 2018, presented by Maui Economic Development Board with the support of the County of Maui Office of Economic Development. The theme of this year’s conference is “Plan, Build, Grow: Mapping A Pathway to Success.”
Do you want to …
- see better results in your business?
- improve your customer and employee relationship?
- be more comfortable with using technology in your business?
- learn how to use video to market your video?
- develop a plan for succession of your business, or retirement?
- know the latest tax strategies that can benefit your business?
- protect your business data and brand?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then the Hawaii Small Business Conference is the place to be. Learn important strategies for business success from national and local business leaders. .
Hear from experts, and successful business owners, on employee engagement, technology in business, video marketing, data protection, success planning, tax strategies and more. Spend time doing valuable networking with fellow business and community leaders..
Don’t miss your chance to plan, build, and grow your business toward a brighter future.
Learn more at hawaiismall.biz