“The fact that the seating can be easily arranged on the fly is a tremendous advantage when working with different group dynamics.”
Whatever your need, the Malcolm Center offers the most comprehensive audio, video and web conferencing options with the ability to communicate with confidence anywhere in the world. Travel less, restore productivity, help the environment, and meet face-to-face 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
In today’s age of communication, businesses without comprehensive teleconferencing services are disadvantaged. The traditional conference call has evolved to take into account the need to include multiple parties — whether near, or thousands of miles away – and still offer the same high voice quality and audio features. The Malcolm Center offers a variety of options that allow a customized audio conference experience.
When you need to communicate on a more personal level but the miles between you will not allow for a cost-effective meeting, a video conference can be the solution. The Malcolm Center provides state-of-the-art video conference services that allow meeting attendees to see as well as hear each other – the next best thing to a traditional meeting when participants are separated by distance. Video conferencing allows for an easy exchange of ideas, while keeping that personal meeting experience.
Full Service Solutions
The Malcolm Center is equipped with:
- Wired and wireless high speed Internet
- A/V equipment
- Multiple projectors and screens
- HDTV 60” flatscreen, BlueRay and Polycom with WebEx featured audio and video-conferencing
The 1,500 square foot facility offers flexible-format meeting room set-up with tables and chairs for up to 75 seated. A warm-up kitchen is included for your food service needs.
Room Rental Rates
The room is equipped with an LCD projector, screen, podium, internet service, and service kitchen.
- Room (4 hour minimum): $75.00 per hour or $475.00 per day
- Registration Fee: $30.00 (non-refundable)
Additional Equipment and Services Rates
The following items are also available for an additional fee.
- 52-inch HDTV: $25.00 per ½ day or $45 per day
- Additional LCD Projector: $25.00 per ½ day or $45 per day
- Speaker System: $25.00 per ½ day or $45 per day
- Teleconferencing: $25.00 per day + long
- Polycom Video Conferencing System: $175.00 per hour
For more information, fees, and to reserve the Malcolm Center for your next meeting or event, please contact:
1305 N. Holopono Street, Suite 1
Kihei, Hawaii 96753